Fox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead

HomeFox NewsFox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead
Fox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead
Updated on Friday 12 December 2014 by @TVNewsroom

Journalist Dominic Di-Natale has died at the age of 43.

He had been with Fox News since 2007, which took him to Osama bin Laden’s compound, demonstrations in Egypt’s Tahrir Square and, more recently, to the scene of racially charged riots in Ferguson.

Officials discovered Di-Natale’s body Wednesday in Jefferson County, Co. where the international reporter owned property. The coroner said that he took his own life.

According to Fox News, the U.K. born journalist had been dealing with undisclosed health issues.

“We were extremely saddened to learn of Dominic’s passing and send our deepest condolences to his family and friends,” said a statement from a Fox News spokesperson. “He was an esteemed journalist and an integral part of our news coverage throughout the Middle East.”

Di-Natale also had spells at BBC World News and Sky News.

BBC Look North presenter Colin Briggs has retired. He has been the face of BBC breakfast and lunch bulletins in the North East & Cumbria for decades. Colin started off in women’s magazines before settling into motoring journalism, PR and… Read more

Alex Scott will take part in the 17th series of Strictly Come Dancing later this year. The former Arsenal football captain is a pundit for BBC and Sky Sports and a regular on BBC’s Match Of The Day. “I am… Read more

Mike Bushell, sports presenter for BBC Breakfast, is the sixth celebrity contestant confirmed for the brand new series of Strictly Come Dancing. “I am so excited to be joining this year’s Strictly Come Dancing,” said Mike. “I’ve heard so many… Read more