Artificial Clouds of Poisonous Chemicals in Our Sky

HomeForumGreen RoomArtificial Clouds of Poisonous Chemicals in Our Sky Login | Register
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    universalstudy
    Participant

Important Information

Have you seen our skies lately? you should take a close look, this is NOT one person being paranoid, this is a global issue, if you are not sure, please take just 1 minute to type the phrase “chemtrails” into Google or better still Google video.

Please find at the following address: http://www.allthatis.co.uk/chemtrails.htmhttp://www.allthatis.co.uk/chemtrails.htm> information which is essential that is passed on to all the people you know, you can also download the information in large poster format, please feel free to print this and display it for anyone concerned with the wellbeing of our planet and all life on it.

Best Regards

David Boyle

The Exhibition Of The Universe

+44 (0)1253 297522

Lone
    Participant

*rolls eyes*

universalstudy
    Participant

Many people do *Roll Eyes* at subjects such as this, either because they simply do not want to know the truth or cannot see what is directly in front of them, if you have not typed the phrase “chemtrails” into google or google video, then maybe you should *cast eyes* over the information before rolling them.

Lone
    Participant

I am very well informed of these issues and other related ones too, but I always roll my eyes at the scare mongering tactics we are constantly bombarded with.

universalstudy
    Participant

If this frightened you, I sincerely apologise, It was not our intention to scare monger simply to inform those who might not have had the chance to see the full picture and of course to research the matter themselves. We invite everyone to look at all the information available and come to there own decision of what is happening around us and of course to decide what can be done about it.

Thankyou for your comments, and again apologies.

Lone
    Participant

No worries.

universalstudy
    Participant

Looking at global change the world is getting hotter especaily around Australia,but i think that due to indonesea burning every summer which causes massive smoke problems.I think the media play on the issue far more than and use it for political gian.I think ALgore has a money making sceme out of this there’s no way he would do this for nothing.He has some good media influence on this.

But there is no doudt we should try do something for the world environment.

scottish
    Participant

Moving this thread out of BBC News discussion.

chipper23
    Participant

Definitely. Chemicals can be dangerous to our environment and body. I agree with David. This should be an effort not only by one government but also of other international communities.

Paul

http://www.manualshark.org/Download user manuals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.